I'm a mom. A wife. And while I'm pretty decent with grammar, I like to tear it apart at times, so there's your warning.
So, yes, I am a mother to three - twins and a singleton. My husband and I knew after our daughter that we were DONE DONE DONE. But I loved being pregnant, so what's a girl to do? I'd pondered egg donation and surrogacy since I was a teenager, but I figured it was some far off dream that could never happen. Here I am in 2011 and I've given birth to two babies for other people. I had a baby in early 2008 and then another baby in mid 2010. I was pretty sure that my last surrogacy was it for me, but I got the bug again and here I am.. trying to get pregnant for a WONDERFUL couple and hopefully have a 2012 baby for them!
I've had other blogs, but I dropped them after awhile as I felt pressured (by myself) to keep up. It was also difficult for me to withhold my emotions, as I felt I should do so as not to overwhelm anyone, I guess? I have a difficult time with being open about my feelings with people, but that's something I should work on, I guess. So, while I'm of course going to be honest in this blog, I am not going to hold back.
Hopefully this blog will have some good news soon. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment