Has anyone found that certain cravings meant a particular gender?
With my twin boys, all I wanted was sweets! My daughter, I wanted protein - but it was a weird craving. Try not to gag! Scrambled eggs mixed with tuna fish on bread. Oh, I loved that, though I could only have it once a week. With my last surro son, I wanted cheeseburgers ALL OF THE TIME.
This time around, it seems to be protein is my craving again, though not burgers! I prefer hard boiled eggs, eggs, chicken, cheese, turkey. My typical pepperoni with mushroom pizza sounded good last night, so I had some but after one piece I was turned off and I can't get myself to finish the leftovers now.
My appetite is lacking overall though, and I can only eat those handful of items when I am hungry, otherwise I am drinking water and that's it. Nausea comes and goes, I've been sick three times, but otherwise I'm feeling decent. For all of the energy I've had in the past few days, I'm surprised that I am not eating more!
Have your cravings meant anything as far as gender? I have my gut feeling about the gender of this little one, and my husband (who is 5/5 in the guessing of and being correct so far!) agrees with my gut feeling. Maybe I'll reveal my feeling later on sometime. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment