So, there are a few fun tests out on the market for women to use to determine the gender of the baby they are carrying. These tests are really just for fun, and many of them have been wrong for many women from what I've read. I did the Intelligender test with my last surrogate baby and the result was not clear at all. It turns out baby was a boy, though!
I decided to try an Intelligender again this pregnancy. Just keep in mind that there's a 50/50 chance of it being correct. We'll find out sometime next month as to if this result is accurate or not.
My result:
The green color on the label means boy, the orange color means girl. The directions state, "If your urine has turned green to dark/smoky green, you have a boy result! If your urine stays relatively unchanged or turns a deeper yellow or orange, you have a girl result!"
I think it's pretty clear that my result is a dark green and Intelligender says green = boy!
So, we'll see not long from now if that's correct or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment