I took a quick video (more like a sound clip) of the baby's heartbeat for my IFs to hear. I took one the other night, but this one is a bit more clear. I figured it'd be nice for them to hear, after the scare we had this week.
Anyway, just minor spotting, but nothing "new". I'm feeling good, just have some cabin fever from staying in and laying low. I'm getting a bit antsy, having to ask my husband to do chores I normally do (take out recycling, compost, etc.). I want to do things, I want to get out and shop for Christmas stuff, but I can't. I've done some shopping online, but there's things I need to do around town. So, I'm trying to just realize that a few more days of laying low and we should be fine. I'll just take it easy with doing things once I get going.
In the end, it's all worth it. I'll do what it takes for this little one, even if I am possibly overdoing the rest, it's better than the opposite! This baby is long awaited, and I am not about to do anything to cause anymore issues, if possible. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment