Friday, April 27, 2012

Quick! - I need votes & it will help me to help Sprout!

Well, as many know between Facebook, Twitter, and email - I am entered in a contest on Medela's web site. Which ever photo entered that has the most votes by this Monday, the 30th at 11:59PM CT wins a Medela Freestyle Breast Pump along with accessories ($500 value). They are giving away other prizes, though they are random drawings and not based on number of votes.

I entered a photo that my husband snapped of me breastfeeding my first surrogate son, T, in the recovery room just after his birth. (The photo is safe for work most likely as you can barely see anything that may be deemed inappropriate!) I am hoping to win this wonderful prize package as it'd be extremely helpful when pumping for Sprout!

I am asking you to please vote and share this link with family and friends! I only have until this Monday night to get the most votes! Thank you!

Here is the link: http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/keep-the-connection-photo-detail/2653

You enter your email, submit, and then check your email account and click the link they'll send to verify your vote. They will not send you any other emails!

Thank you again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment