Well, "Cycle # Whatever!" is coming to a close. Yep, negative.
I felt like this one was going to work, I really did. So, when at 9 and then 10 dpo the negatives continued and no positives popped up? It shocked me.
But I've already started looking into sperm storage, as schedules just don't allow us to be traveling back and forth to one another. Plus, we're going to try meds. Yep. And many of my friends and family know how against meds I am for an otherwise fertile woman, but at this point, I'm open to trying them. Maybe if we had a couple of targets vs. just one, maybe we'd conceive? I mean, we're going to get this eventually, I know that. I've been researching med protocols, clinics, you name it.. quite a bit, as I want to be educated on this and know what I am getting myself into.
So, meds and either a home insem next cycle or IUI, not sure quite YET. I'll hopefully have a plan ironed out early next week after I make some phone calls on Monday.
Fingers crossed for "Cycle # Who's Counting?"!
No comments:
Post a Comment