It's the evening of 6 dpo (days past ovulation). And while I was not anxious or impatient as of 24 hours ago, I can't say the same now.
I'm kind of perturbed that the impatient anxious bug has bit me, but also happy that it didn't happen until now. But it's still much too early to test, so I instead go between debating on when to test vs. trying not to think about it and focus on other things going on this week.
I'm so hopeful for this cycle, and trying to keep in mind that our timing was great. Most of the time I am focusing on staying positive, but the "what ifs" sneak in every so often and I start getting teary eyed.
I watched a birth video on YouTube tonight and was so teary eyed. Seeing that mama holding her baby, I felt pangs of jealousy. It's weird to feel that, because I am anxious to hold my surro babe, but more so to see him or her with my IF's. But I know what it takes to get to that point and that is of course pregnancy! I long for the feeling of a little bean rolling around, kicking, punching my bladder. I'll take three months of daily morning sickness, because it would be worth it.
Just a few more days and we'll know. A few more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment